We recommend using the Universal Management Suite when you need to deploy certificates to a several thin clients.
Step 1: Loading certificate in the UMS
- Open the UMS console.
- Right-click Files.
- Choose New file to open the New file dialog.
- Activate Upload local file to UMS server.
- Browse your new certificate file under Local file.
- Select the suitable Classification of the certificate under File target.
- Confirm with OK.
Your certificate is now listed in the Files window.
Step 2: Assigning certificates to thin clients
After integrating the new certificates, you distribute them to the thin clients:
- Choose one thin client or a group of thin clients in the UMS tree.
- Click Add under Assigned objects.
The Select assignable object window opens.
- Select the new certificate and confirm by clicking on OK.
- Select the Update time and confirm by clicking on OK.
The new certificate is now assigned to every thin client of the group and is listed under Assigned objects.