Menu path: Setup > User Interface > Desktop > In-Session Control Bar
In a full-screen session, the in-session control bar allows you
- to eject a USB drive,
- to start the wireless manager,
- to minimize the session view,
- to end the session.
- Use in-session control bar in all supported sessions
☑ The in-session control bar is shown. Depending on the configuration, the in-session control bar will be permanently visible or will be shown as soon as you move the cursor to the top edge of the screen.
☐ In-session control bar is not used. (default)
The in-session control bar is available for the following session types:
- RDP - see RDP Global
- Citrix - see HDX / ICA Global, Legacy ICA Sessions and Citrix StoreFront / Web Interface
- ThinLinc - see ThinLinc
- NX - see NX
- Parallel 2X Client - see Parallel 2X Client
To use the in-session control bar, proceed as follows:
To eject a USB device, click .
To minimize the session view, click .
To end the session, click .
To make the in-session control bar permanently visible, click .