- With activated DRI3 and an AMD GPU Citrix H.264 acceleration plugin could freeze. Selective H.264 mode (API v2) is not affected from this issue.
- Citrix has known issues with GStreamer1.0 which describe problems with multimedia redirection of H.264, MPEG1 and MPEG2. GStreamer1.0 is used if browser content redirection is active.
- Browser content redirection does not work with activated DRI3 and hardware accelerated H.264 deep compression codec.
- Citrix StoreFront login with Gemalto smartcard middleware does not detect smartcard correctly if the card is inserted after start of login.
Workaround: Insert the smartcard before starting the StoreFront login.
- Citrix H.264 acceleration plugin does not work if server policy Optimize for 3D graphics workload is enabled together with server policy Use video codec compression > For the entire screen.
To launch multiple desktop sessions with Citrix HDX RTME and Citrix H.264 acceleration plugin a registry key must be enabled.More...
Parameter Activate workaround for dual RTME sessions and H264 acceleration Registry
Value enabled / disabled
This workaround is not applicable when "Enable Secure ICA" is active for the specific delivery group.
Multimedia redirection isn't working if "HDX RealTime Media Engine" is enabled at the same time.
Workaround: Switch off HDX RealTime Media Engine.More...
Sessions > Citrix > Citrix Global > HDX Multimedia
Sessions > Citrix > Citrix Global > Unified Communications > Skype for Business
Parameter HDX RealTime Media Engine Registry
Value enabled / disabled
With Citrix Workspace App 19.10.0 or 19.8.0 the session sometimes freezes while session logoff from a published desktop. :
Workaround: Use CWA 18.10.0.More...
Sessions > Citrix > Citrix Global > Citrix Client Selection
Parameter Citrix client version Registry
Range Default (19.10.0) / 18.10.0 / 19.8.0 / 19.10.0
- After disconnect of an RDP based session, the Horizon main window which contains the server or sessions overview cannot be resized anymore.
- Seamless application windows in Horizon Client may not be displayed correctly. When starting the first seamless app a new iconified window appears in the taskbar and only if you click on it the application will show up.
- Client drive mapping and USB redirection for storage devices should not be enabled both at the same time.
- On the one hand, when using USB redirection for storage devices: The USB on-insertion feature is only working when the client drive mapping is switched off. In the IGEL Setup client drive mapping can be found in: Sessions > Horizon Client > Horizon Client Global > Drive Mapping > Enable Drive Mapping. It is also recommended to disable local Storage Hotplug on setup page Devices > Storage Devices > Storage Hotplug.
- On the other hand, when using drive mapping instead, it is recommended to either switch off USB redirection entirely or at least deny storage devices by adding a filter to the USB class rules. Furthermore Horizon Client relies on the OS to mount the storage devices itself. Enable local `Storage Hotplug` on setup page Devices > Storage Devices > Storage Hotplug.
- External drives mounted already before connection do not appear in the remote desktop. Workaround: map the directory /media as a drive. Then the external devices will show up inside the media drive.
- TP-Link Archer T2UH WiFi adapters does not work after system suspend/resume. Workaround: Disable system suspend at IGEL Setup > System > Power Options > Shutdown.
- Native USB redirection does not work with Parallels Client.
- In seldom cases the authentication hung when using A.E.T. SafeSign smartcards.
- Appliance mode RHEV/Spice: spice-xpi firefox plugin is no longer supported. The Console Invocation has to allow 'Native' client (auto is also possible) and should be started in fullscreen to prevent any opening windows.
- Multimedia redirection with GStreamer could fail with the Nouveau GPU driver.
- Audio jack detection on Advantec POC-W243L doesn't work. Sound output goes through the headset connection and the internal speakers.
- IGEL UD2 (D220) fails to restore the volume level of the speaker when the device used firmware version 11.01.110 before.
- The current VirtualBox Guest Tools/Drivers will not work with VirtualBox 5.2.x or older hosts which leads to black screen and non working graphic.
Workaround: Install with 'Failsafe Installation + Recovery' and set registry key
- When running in VirtualBox virtualization, resizing the window will not automatically change desktop resolution of IGEL OS guest.
- HP t730 could freeze when monitors with different resolutions are connected (1920x1200 + 2560x1440 + 3840x1600 for example). When this occors, the registry
key x.drivers.kms.best_console_modehas to be set to disabled.
- Some newer Delock 62599 active DisplayPort to DVI (4k) adapters only work with INTEL devices.