Download page Using Screenshot Tool.
Using Screenshot Tool
- Launch the Screenshot Tool function. The launch options are described under Screenshot Tool.
Select the area you would like to photograph. You have the following options:If you start the function via User Interface > Hotkeys > Commands > Screenshot of active window or User Interface > Hotkeys > Commands > Screenshot of entire screen, no options will be shown.
- Entire screen
☑ The entire screen content will be photographed.
- Active window
☑ The window that is currently active will be photographed.
- Select a region
☑ You can select a section of the screen using the mouse.
- Capture mouse pointer
☑ The mouse pointer is visible on the screenshot.
- Entire screen
- Specify the Delay before capturing in seconds. The minimum value is 1.
- Click on OK.
If you have enabled Entire screen or Active window, the screenshot will be taken after the Delay before capturing has elapsed.
If you have enabled Select a region, you can select the desired part of the screen using the mouse. To do this, press and hold the left mouse button while dragging the mouse across the screen.
- Specify how the screenshot is to be used. You have the following options:
- Save: If this option is enabled, the screenshot will be saved in PNG format via your thin client. You can save the screenshot locally, on a network drive or on a USB mass storage device.
- Copy to the clipboard: If this option is enabled, the screenshot will be available in the thin client's local cache. You can access the local cache from an RDP session and open the image in an RDP session application.
- Open with: If this option is enabled, the screenshot will be opened in your thin client's image viewer as soon as it is taken.