Download page Using Smartcard Personalization Function.
Using Smartcard Personalization Function
With this function, you can change your user name, the associated password and sessions on your IGEL smartcard.
To personalize an IGEL smartcard, proceed as follows:
- Start the Smartcard Personalization function. The start options are described under Personalize smartcard.
- Specify the access data on your IGEL smartcard:
- First name: First name of the user
- Last name: Surname of the user
- Require password
☑ A password must be entered when logging on with this IGEL smartcard.
☐ No password must be entered when logging on.
- Password: Password for logging on with this IGEL smartcard.
- Select the sessions and functions that are to be available on this IGEL smartcard.
- Specify the start behavior for the sessions and functions on this IGEL smartcard:
☑ The session/function will automatically start after you log on. The application launchers configured in the desktop integration are available.
☐ The session will not automatically start. The application launchers configured in the desktop integration are available.
☑ The session/function will automatically restart after being closed.
☐ The session/function will not automatically restart.
Click on Write smartcard.Do not remove the IGEL smartcard before the writing operation is complete.
A confirmation dialog will appear when the writing operation is complete.
You can now remove the IGEL smartcard.