- Adding smartcard readers while the session is ongoing does not work. The reader is visible, but cannot be used due to permanently unknown reader status.
- Citrix Workspace Hub CitrixCasting is limited to 1920x1200 FullHD resolution.
- Limitations while running Citrix sessions with hardware-accelerated H.264 codec:
- Notifications are not visible.
- UMS enhanced messages are not visible.
- In-session or Citrix toolbar is not visible.
- Window switching between local windows is not possible.
- The maximum supported resolution is 2 x 1920x1200 FullHD. There are display corruptions with higher resolutions.
- Rotated screens are not supported.
- The Citrix session is not visible via shadowing.
Workaround: Disable hardware-accelerated H.264 codec:
IGEL Setup Sessions > Citrix > Citrix Global > Codec Parameter Accelerated H.264 Deep Compression Codec Registry
Value enabled / disabled
- Citrix Kerberos passthrough authentication is not supported.
- Wake on Lan is currently not supported on this platform.
- Custom bootsplash configuration is not supported.
- Post-session commands are not supported in this release.
- It is not possible to hotplug monitors while the system is running. Monitors must be already connected before turning on the device.