Videos on YouTube won't play, or other web content is not displayed as expected.
- IGEL OS(RPI4) on devices with no battery-backed real-time clock
Certificate issues arise because of incorrect time and date settings. Devices without a battery-backed real-time clock lose the current time and date when they are powered off.
In the Setup or UMS configuration dialog, go to System > Time and Date.
- Edit the following settings:
- Use NTP time server: Activate this option.
- NTP time server: Define one or more NTP time servers. To define multiple NTP time servers, separate them by spaces. Example:
- Confirm the settings with Ok.