No More Delivery Tokens
As of September 2021, licenses are instantly ready for use, without Delivery Tokens. However, licenses purchased before September 2021 still require Redeeming a Delivery Token.
- The renewal process has been simplified, see Renewing a Maintenance.
- Together with a renewal, you can acquire additional licenses; in this case, a new Product Pack is created which shares the same Subscription Key as those Product Packs that have been renewed.
Merging Product Packs
- It is now possible to merge Product Packs; for details, see Merging Product Packs.
Splitting Product Packs
- It is now possible to split ICG Product Packs; for details, see Splitting a Product Pack.
- A new article on splitting Product Packs has been added: Which Product Packs Can I Split and How?
Co-Terming/Renewal: Changed Process
- The process for co-terming and renewal has been changed. Therefore, the relevant menu entry has been removed from the ILP.
Inviting a User to Your Company
- A new contact address can be specified with a license order; if so, IGEL requests the company administrators to assign the contact as a user to their company. The invite process is described under Inviting a User to Your Company.
- The Subscription Key has been introduced. For more information, see What Is a Subscription Key? and What Is the Difference between a Subscription Key and a Product Pack ID?
Username (E-Mail Address) Not Editable
- It is no more possible to change the username, i.e. the e-mail address, of a user account. For account settings that can be changed, see Overview, section "Menu", list entry "Settings".
New Statuses for Product Packs
- The new statuses MERGED and NOT_YET _ACTIVATED have been added. For details, see the Overview for the ILP.