IGEL OS 11 Subscription Supported
The ILP now supports the new IGEL OS 11 subscription model; for further information, see The IGEL OS 11 Subscription.
Notification about New Subscription Key Can Be Turned Off
You can turn off the e-mail notification that is sent when a new subscription key is available. This can be configured in your account settings.
Select a Default Company
This setting is relevant for service providers who manage multiple companies. You can set a company as the default company; this company will be selected when you log in to the ILP. This can be configured in your account settings.
Changes in ILP 3.1.6
List Mode in Product Packs View
When you select Product Packs in the menu, your Product Packs are displayed as a sortable list. You can toggle between List view (default) and Card view. Also, this enables you to use the Comment field for sorting.
View the Source for Converted UDC3 Product Packs
You can now trace which of your Product Packs is a converted UDC3 Product Pack. The Source field provides the Product Pack ID of the original Product Pack.
Changes in ILP 3.1.5
Global Account ID Always Visible
The Global Account ID is displayed on the homepage of the IGEL License Portal, disregarding the role of the user that is logged in.
Changes in ILP 3.1.4
Enhanced Expiration Warning
The expiration warning E-mails that are sent by the ILP now provide the following data: Subscription Key, Product Packs with seat numbers and expiration date, Company and Global Account ID.
When you have received new licenses, you must accept the EULA for your order in the ILP. It is no longer necessary to accept the EULA for each single Product Pack. Third-party EULAs must be accepted separately for each Product Pack. For details, see Essential IGEL Licensing FAQ.
Changes in ILP 3.1.3
- The renewal procedure has changed, see Renewing a Maintenance / Subscription in the IGEL License Portal (ILP).
- When you have received new licenses, you must accept the EULA for each new Product Pack. This will be simplified with the next release.
Global Account ID Visible in ILP
- The Global Account ID identifies the end-customer and is under the Manage Company section in the IGEL License Portal (ILP).
To place a new order or to submit a license renewal, you require the Global Account ID and the Subscription Key. The Global Account ID can also be used as a purchase reference number. The Subscription Key is located in the Subscription Key section in the ILP.
Changes in ILP 3.1.2
No More Delivery Tokens
As of September 2021, licenses are instantly ready for use, without Delivery Tokens. However, licenses purchased before September 2021 still require Redeeming a Delivery Token.
- The renewal process has been simplified, see Renewing a Maintenance / Subscription in the IGEL License Portal (ILP).
- Together with a renewal, you can acquire additional licenses; in this case, a new Product Pack is created which shares the same Subscription Key as those Product Packs that have been renewed.
Merging Product Packs
- It is now possible to merge Product Packs; for details, see How to Merge IGEL Product Packs.
Splitting Product Packs
- It is now possible to split ICG Product Packs; for details, see Splitting an IGEL Product Pack.
Co-Terming/Renewal: Changed Process
- The process for co-terming and renewal has been changed. Therefore, the relevant menu entry has been removed from the ILP.
Inviting a User to Your Company
- A new contact address can be specified with a license order; if so, IGEL requests the company administrators to assign the contact as a user to their company. The invite process is described under Inviting a User to Your Company.
- The Subscription Key has been introduced. For more information, see Essential IGEL Licensing FAQ.
Username (E-Mail Address) Not Editable
- It is no more possible to change the username, i.e. the e-mail address, of a user account. For account settings that can be changed, see Overview, section "Menu", list entry "Settings".
New Statuses for Product Packs
- The new statuses MERGED and NOT_YET _ACTIVATED have been added. For details, see the Overview for the ILP.