The dashboard is shown after login or when you have clicked Home in the menu.
From the dashboard's header, you can jump to the subscriptions overview, register a Delivery Token, view all subscriptions that are to be renewed soon (RENEW NOW!), view all subscriptions that are expired, view all subscriptions that will expire within 30 days, and view all subscriptions that will expire within 90 days.
The area PRODUCT PACKS AND CONSUMPTION shows the percentage of licenses that are currently being used as a bar chart. One bar represents all licenses of one type, e.g. UDP for UD Pocket. Underneath the bar chart, all Product Packs that are not archived are listed. You can jump to the details and managing screen of a subscription by clickingin the appropriate list entry.
The menu on the left-hand side has the following options:
- Account menu (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Register Delivery Token: Register a Delivery Token you have received from your IGEL reseller or from the IGEL Customer Care team.
- Select company: Select the company for which you want to manage Product Packs or users. Relevant if you are assigned to more than one company.
- Manage company: Adding users to the company or removing users from the company.
- Settings: Adjust your personal settings
- Change password: Change your password
- Delete account: Delete your account. To finally delete your account, you must click a confirmation link that is sent to you via e-mail.
- Logout: Logout from this portal.
- Home: Return to the dashboard
- Orders: View all orders that are registered to the selected company
- UMS Licensing ID: Register, remove, or edit one or more UMS Licensing IDs; manage Product Packs assigned to a UMS Licensing ID
- Search hardware: Search for a device by hardware identifier (unit ID or MAC address)
- Product Packs: View all Product Packs that are registered to the selected company
- Archived packs: View all Product Packs that have been archived
- IGEL Knowledge Base: Open the IGEL Knowledge Base in a new tab or window
When your order is processed, your IGEL reseller or the IGEL Customer Care team sends you a Delivery Token. This token enables you to generate all the ordered licenses by yourself. The Delivery Token is composed of "DLV" and a sequence of letters and numbers: DLV-<letters and numbers>. Example: DLV-GLYJR
Product Pack IDs
Every Product Pack has its own ID. The Product Pack ID is composed of the subscription type and a sequence of letters and numbers: <product type>-<letters and numbers>. Example: UDC3-ECAA2
The following product types exist:
- WE: Workspace Edition (relevant for IGEL OS 11 licenses only). A container for a predefined amount of IGEL OS 11 licenses. These licenses can be used for UD, IGEL OS Creator and UD Pocket.
- WE-E: Workspace Edition Evaluation (relevant for IGEL OS 11 licenses only): Workspace Edition for testing purposes which is valid for a limited time.
- WI: Windows IoT Workspace Edition
- EMP (relevant for IGEL OS 11 licenses only): Enterprise Management Pack.
- UDP: License for UD Pocket
- UDC3: License for UDC3
- ICG: License for the IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG)
- ADDON: License for add-ons which extend the capabilities of IGEL thin client software. This license may contain one or more of the following features:
- POWERTERM: Powerterm
- MMCP: Multi Media Codec Pack
- SWP: Shared Workplace
- SAM: Samsung IGEL OS 10 Upgrade License
- IMI: License for the IGEL Management Interface (IMI)
- AIT: License for the Asset Inventory Tracker (AIT)
- IZUPGR: License for upgrading from an IGEL zero client to an IGEL thin client (Universal Desktop, UD)