The IGEL Device Information provides a quick overview of the basic properties of your device.
Double-click the info icon in the Windows taskbar in order to bring up the device information.
The IGEL Device Information window opens. You can open the following sections with a single click:
- About: Product name, total uptime, last boot time, IGEL License
- Network info: Terminal name, IP address, MAC address, default gateway, DNS servers
- Hardware: CPU version and speed, RAM, disk capacity, chipset driver, product, boot mode
- Licensed Features: A list of features such as RDP, Citrix Program Neighborhood, VMware View or Adobe Reader
- Updates: Hotfixes and partial updates
- Windows Activation: License status, reason for the license status, last activation error