The IGEL Device Information provides a quick overview of the basic properties of your device.
Double-click the info icon in the Windows taskbar in order to bring up the device information.
The IGEL Device Information window opens. You can open the following sections with a single click:
- About: Product name, total uptime, last boot time, IGEL License.
- Applications: A list of the installed (third party) software with the version specified.
- Network Info: Terminal name, IP address, MAC address, default gateway, DNS servers.
- Hardware: CPU version and speed, RAM, disk capacity, chipset driver, product, boot mode.
- Licensed Features: A list of features such as RDP, Citrix Program Neighborhood, VMware View or Adobe Reader.
- Updates: Hotfixes and partial updates.
- Windows Activation: License status, reason for the license status, last activation error.