You can configure Single-Sign On for Citrix sessions for users who have an Active Directory (AD) account.
To configure single sign-on:
- Open the Setup, go to Sessions > Citrix > Self-Service Plug-In > Logon and set Logon mode to Pass-through authentication.
- Go to Sessions > Browser Sessions and activate Use IGEL Setup for configuring Microsoft Internet Explorer Settings.
- Go to Sessions > Browser Sessions > Security > Sites and click in the area localintranetzone.
- In the Add dialog, enter the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the Citrix server
- Go to Security > Active Directory and make the following settings:
- Activate Use IGEL Setup for configuring Active directory settings.
- Activate Thin Client is member in a domain.
- Enter the Domain name of the user's AD domain.
- Under Domain User and Password, enter the user's credentials.
- Reboot the device.
After reboot, the device will join the domain you have specified. The user can login to the device using his AD credentials. When the user starts a Citrix session, his AD credentials will be reused; no further data entry is required.