Menu path: UMS Administration > UMS Network > IGEL Cloud Gateway
From UMS Version 5.06.100, you can connect the UMS to one or more IGEL Cloud Gateways (ICG).
Install new Cloud Gateway with the ICG Remote Installer.
Update Cloud Gateway with the ICG Update Wizard.
Update Keystore with the with the Update Keystore Wizard.
|Remove a Cloud Gateway|
Add a Cloud Gateway
Delete a Cloud Gateway
Edit a Cloud Gateway
Navigate to the ICG instance view
Connect New IGEL Cloud Gateway
- Name: Display name of the gateway
- Host: DNS name or IP address of the gateway
- Host (external): External DNS name/IP address of the gateway
Port: TCP port on which the gateway is listening (default: 8443)From Version 5.08.100 you can select a proxy server that the UMS will use for connecting to IGEL Cloud Gateway.
- Proxy Server Settings:
- No Proxy Server: Direct connection to ICG
- Use Default Proxy Server: Use the proxy server which is configured as default in Proxy Server.
- Manual Proxy Configuration: Select a proxy server from the list
For details of how to set up all components for a connection to ICG, read Installation and Setup.