Job execution in UMS uses a thin client to UMS Server mapping to avoid multiple executions of one job with the same thin client. If a UMS Server is migrated, this mapping needs to be adjusted.
- Click UMS Network > Server > [new server] in the UMS Administration tree in the UMS Console of the new server.
- Find the process ID of the new server.
- Click Misc > Scheduled Jobs > Host Assignments.
- Select the new server and check the process ID.
- Activate Show all under Available thin clients.
Select all thin clients in List View on the right side.To select all files set the focus in the list and press [Ctrl+a].
- Click the left arrow to assign the thin clients to the new host.