Download page E-Mail Settings for Gmail Accounts.
E-Mail Settings for Gmail Accounts
You want to send views from the IGEL Universal Management Suite by email using a Gmail account.
In order to allow the UMS to send emails via Gmail, you have to make the following setting in your Google account:
- Log in to Google.
- Go to My Account > Sign-in & security > Connected apps & sites.
- Set Allow less secure apps to
- Go to UMS Administration > Global Configuration > Mail Settings.
smtp.gmail.comas the SMTP Host.
- Enter your Gmail address under Sender Address.
- Enable Activate SMTP Auth.
- Enter your Gmail address under SMTP User.
- Enter your Gmail password under SMTP Password.
465under SMTP Port.
- Enable Activate SMTP SSL.
- Under Mail recipient, enter the email address you want administrative emails from the UMS to be sent to.
- Click Send Test Mail to test your settings.