- Added: Support of Amazon AWS Aurora datasources
- Added: Admin CLI commands to start, stop, restart and end update mode of the UMS Server.
- Deprecated: Deprecated the old Admin CLI option 'restart-server'. This is now a subcommand of 'server'.
- Updated: Apache Tomcat from version 8.5.72 to 8.5.75
- Updated: Azul Zulu JRE from version 8u302 to 8u322
- Changed: Postgres datasources with empty database name can now be defined
High Availability Feature
- Added: Communication between UMS Servers in HA environment installed on distributed subnets.
Custom Device Attributes
- Changed: Values of device attributes can also be set by devices. It can be configured, whether UMS/UMS Web App/IMI, devices, or both are allowed to change the values (UMS Administration > Global Configuration > Device Attributes).
- Added: Information about all available network adapters of a device (lx 11.07.100 or higher) is sent to and displayed in the UMS Console and the UMS Web App. This information can also be accessed via the IMI.
- Changed: Added more session information to login logging of IMI and UMS Web App
IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG)
- Changed: Updated bundled Zulu JRE from version 8u302 to 8u322
- Changed: Updated Spring Boot to version 2.6.2 (embedded Tomcat version 9.0.56)
UMS Web App
- Added: Implemented handling of "Device only" device attributes. (See "Custom Device Attributes" above)
- Added: New tab for Network Adapters information. (See "Console, common" above)