Menu path: UMS Administration > Administrative Tasks > Dialog "Create Administrative Task" > Action "Delete job execution data"
You can define the deletion of the results of Jobs as an administrative task.
Name: Name for the task.
Action: "Delete job execution data".
Send result as mail
The result of the task will be sent to the specified recipients via email.
The following two options are active if Send result as mail is enabled:
Send to default recipient (not defined)
Additional recipients: Other email addresses to which the email will be sent. If you enter a number of addresses, you must separate them using a semicolon ";".
The task will be executed at the set time. (Default)
The task will not be executed.
Target directory for export files: Directory on the UMS Server in which the logging data are to be backed up before they are deleted from the UMS database. The data will only be deleted from the database if the backup was successful. If you leave the field empty, the directory
\rmguiserver\temp will be used. The file name for the logging data is structured as follows:
Deletion settings: You can specify here the criteria according to which task protocols are deleted.
- Keep no more than [number] executions per job: Each job has executions. Each execution can have thousands of results. This task deletes all executions and their results except for the specified number of the newest executions. (Default: 10)
- Delete events older than [number] days: Protocols that are older than the number of days specified here will be deleted. (Default: 5)
- "One server (random)": The server for this task will be automatically selected from the servers listed under Assigned servers.
- "One server (select one)": You can select a specific server for this task. The available servers are listed under Assigned servers.
- "All servers": The task will be executed by all servers.
Assigned servers: List of servers that are available for this task.
Start: Point in time at which the task is executed.
Task starts every [number of time units]
The task will be repeated at the set time interval.
The task will not be repeated at the set time interval.
Weekdays: The task will be executed on the activated weekdays at the point in time specified under Start.
Monthly: The task will be executed monthly at the point in time specified under Start.
Exclude public holidays: The task will not be executed on the days listed in the public holiday lists selected via Misc.. Further information on the public holiday lists can be found under
Expiration: Point in time as of which the task will no longer be repeated.
Administrative Task Notification
If you have not set an administrative task "Delete Job Execution Data", after the start of the UMS Console, the following notification pop-up will be shown:
Only users with read permission for administrative tasks can see this notification. You can set the rights under Edit > Access control.
You can manage the display settings under Misc > Settings > Notifications.
You can find the notifications under Help > Notifications.