Job execution in the UMS uses a device to UMS Server mapping to avoid multiple executions of one job with the same device. If a UMS Server is migrated, this mapping needs to be adjusted.
- In the UMS Console, go to UMS Administration > UMS Network > Server > [new server].
- Find the process ID of the new server.
- In the menu bar of the UMS Console, select Misc > Scheduled Jobs > Host Assignment.
- Select the new server and check the process ID.
- Under Available devices, activate Show all.
In List View on the right side, select all devices.To select all devices, set the focus in the list and press [Ctrl+a].
- Click the left arrow to assign the devices to the new host.