Menu path: UMS Console > Server [IP] tab > Mobile Devices > [mobile device]
Right-click a mobile device icon in the UMS console navigation tree to open the context menu for the device.
- Rename: Give the device a new name
- Delete: Remove device from UMS
- Copy: Copy the device
- Cut: Cut the device
- Access control: Configure device permissions for UMS administrators
Clear 'Configuration Change Status' flag: Resets configuration change flags (blue dot next to the symbols for the thin clients).
- Send Configuration: Sends the configuration of the UMS to the highlighted devices (this does not happen automatically!).
- Refresh device information: The system information will be refreshed.
- Refresh security information: The security information will be refreshed.
- Device lock: Locks the screen of the device.
- Clear passcode: Clears the existing passcode for the screen locker.
- Shutdown (Supervised only)
- Restart (Supervised only)
Reset to factory defaults: Resets the device to factory defaults and erases its storage contents.
Resetting the device to factory defaults will erase its storage contents.
Logging: Messages: Opens the Log Messages window for messages.
- Logging: Event Messages: Opens the Log Messages window for event messages.