Menu path: UMS Administration > Administrative Tasks > Dialog Create Administrative Task > Action "Delete task execution data"
You can define the deletion of the results of tasks as an administrative task.
Name: Name for the task.
Action: "Delete task execution data".
Description: Optional description of the task.
Send result as mail
The result of the task will be sent to the specified recipients via email.
The following two options are active if Send result as mail is enabled:
Send to default recipient (not defined)
The email will be sent to the email address defined under Mail Settings > Mail Recipient. Further information can be found under Mail Settings.
Additional recipients: Other email addresses to which the email will be sent. If you enter a number of addresses, you must separate them using a semicolon ";".
The task will be executed at the set time. (Default)
The task will not be executed.
Target directory for export files: Directory on the UMS Server in which the logging data are to be backed up before they are deleted from the UMS database. The data will only be deleted from the database if the backup was successful. If you leave the field empty, the directory
\rmguiserver\temp will be used. The file name for the logging data is structured as follows:
Deletion settings: You can specify hier the criteria according to which task protocols are deleted.
- Keep no more than [number] results per task: When this administrative task is executed, the oldest log entries will be deleted so that the number of log entries set here is retained.
- Delete executions older than [number] days: Protocols that are older than the number of days specified here will be deleted.
- "All servers": The task will be executed by all servers.
- "One server (select one)": You can select a specific server for this task. The available servers are listed under Assigned servers.
- "One server (random)": The server for this task will be automatically selected from the servers listed under Assigned servers.
Assigned servers: List of servers that are available for this task.
Start: Point in time at which the task is executed.
Task starts every [number of time units]
The task will be repeated at the set time interval.
The task will not be repeated at the set time interval.
Weekdays: The task will be executed on the activated weekdays at the point in time specified under Start.
Monthly: The task will be executed monthly at the point in time specified under Start.
Exclude public holidays: The task will not be executed on the days listed in the public holiday lists selected via . Further information on the public holiday lists can be found under Misc.
Expiration: Point in time as of which the task will no longer be repeated.