Menu path: UMS Administration > Global Configuration > Mail Settings
The mail settings described here are required for the following functions:
- Send view as mail
- Export view result as mail
- Export results of the following administrative tasks as mail:
- Mailing of one-off passwords for IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG)
If you would like to use Gmail for sending mails, read the Mail Settings for Gmail Accounts How-To.
- SMTP host: Host name or IP address of the SMTP server (outbox)
- Mail sender address: Sender address which is to appear in UMS mails
- Enable SMTP authentication
- SMTP user name: User name when logging on to the SMTP server
- SMTP password: Password when logging on to the SMTP server
- SMTP port: Port for the connection between the UMS and the SMTP server. For unencrypted SMTP, Port 25 is used by default. For SMTP-SSL, the default is Port 465 and for STARTTLS it is Port 587.
- Enable SMTP-SSL
- Enable SMTP-STARTTLS
- Send test mail: If you click on this button, the UMS will send a test mail.
- Result: Indicates whether the test mail was sent successfully. If the mail was sent successfully, the text will be highlighted in green. If not, it will be highlighted in red.
- Mail recipients: Mail addresses to which the result mails for administrative tasks and the service mails are sent. If you enter a number of addresses, you must separate them using a semicolon ";".