Menu path: Setup > User Interface > Input > Mouse
In this area, you can configure the mouse.
- Lefthand mode: Changes the orientation of the mouse by switching the mouse buttons to left-handed mode.
- Emulate 3-button mouse: Enables/disables emulation of the third (middle) mouse button for mice with only two physical buttons. This third button is emulated by pressing both buttons at the same time. If 3-button emulation was enabled, the emulation time limit determines how long (in milliseconds) the driver waits before deciding whether two buttons were pressed at the same time.
- Hide cursor: Cursor will be hidden after the defined timeout.
- Pointer Speed: Determines the mouse resolution in counts per inch.
- Double Click interval: Changes the maximum interval (in milliseconds) between two consecutive mouse clicks which are to be recognized as a double-click.
- Double Click Distance: Changes the maximum distance in pixle between two clicks, considered as double-click. The object under the second click receives the double-click.