Download page The IGEL Linux Desktop.
The IGEL Linux Desktop
You can operate the thin client via the taskbar and the IGEL menu.
The following items can be found in the taskbar at the bottom of the screen:
Opens the IGEL menu.
Quick Start Panel
Application Launcher: Opens a dialog window with start symbols for sessions.
Setup: Opens the IGEL setup.
Symbol for sessions: Launches a session.
Allows you to switch between open windows.
CPU power plan: Changes the power saving settings.
Allows you to remove a USB stick safely
Local network connection
Time / date
The IGEL menu offers the following areas and functions:
- Sessions: Allows you to launch sessions
- System: Allows you to launch system programs
- About: Shows all relevant system information
- Search window: Allows you to find sessions and functions in the start menu
- Allows you to shut down the thin client
- Allows you to restart the thin client