- Firmware IGEL OS 11.03.100
Uploading the SSL Certificate
In order to use Login Enterprise Launcher, you need to download the SSL certificate first fromClick Go on to the webpage. Download the certificate.
You have to rename the file name from CA.crt to LoginPI.crt.
- Open the UMS Console.
- Select New File in the Files context menu.
The window New file opens.
Select the Local file under Upload local file to UMS server.
Choose SSL Certificate under Classification and click Ok.
Configuration of Login Enterprise Launcher
- Under Devices in the UMS structure tree, choose the device and click Edit Configuration in its context menu.
Go to System > Registry >
Enter the Secret, see Getting the Secret for Login Enterprise Launcher.
In Registry, you will not find the name Login Enterprise but Login PI, this has been communicated to us by Login Enterprise.
- Go to System > Registry >
debug.tools.login_pi.server_url. Enter the Server URL of your Login PI server.
Click Apply or Ok.
Starting the Login Enterprise Launcher from the UMS
After the Login Enterprise server has been set up, you can create a job in the UMS for the automatic start of your Login PI Launcher at a defined time.
- Select Jobs in the UMS structure tree and choose New Scheduled Job in the context menu.
The New Scheduled Job window opens.
- Under Name, enter the name for the job, e.g. "Login Enterprise".
- Choose Start Login Enterprise launcher under Command.
- Select the Execution time and Start date.
- Click Next and assign the devices.
- Click Finish to save the job.