Menu path: Setup > User Interface > Screen > Options
Configure the options for the display here:
- Monitor probing (DDC)
☑ You can share information between the system and the screen via the Display Data Channel. DDC is enabled by default and the native resolution supported by the screen is determined automatically. (default)
☐ Screen properties are not automatically detected.
- Monitor DPI detection: Defines how the DPI value should be determined.
- Off: The DPI value is defined by Monitor DPI. There is no automatic detection.
- Smart: The DPI value is defined automatically. With this setting, the user interface is readable also on monitors with very high resolutions, e.g. 4k monitors. The DPI value is set to either 96, 125, 150, 175, 200, 225, 250, 275 or 300, depending on which value is closest to the value calculated based on the monitor resolution.
- Pixel-Precise: The DPI value is defined automatically. With this setting, the user interface is readable also on monitors with very high resolutions, e.g. 4k monitors. Unlike the "Smart" option, the value calculated based on the monitor resolution is used directly.
- Monitor DPI: Enter the DPI resolution (dots per inch) for your monitor (default: 96). This parameter is only available if Monitor DPI detection is set to "Off".
- Color Depth: Selects the desktop color depth.
The following options are available:
Make sure that all screens connected to the thin client support the color setting.
- True Color (24)
- True Color (32)