Menu path: Setup > Network > VPN > OpenVPN > [OpenVPN Connection] > Route [0,1,2]
Here, you can configure extra routes.
☑ This route is enabled.
☐ This route is not enabled. (default)
- Network route / host route: Type of route
- Network route: The routing relates to a (sub) network
- Host route: The routing relates to the address of a computer
- Network / host IP: The address of the network (for a network route) or the IP address or the name of the host (for a host route)
- Network mask: Mask for the desired IP range, e.g. 255.255.255.0
- Gateway: Gateway that routes the packets to the target network
- Metric: Here, you can enter a numerical quality assessment for routing decisions, 0 is the best value.