You can operate the device via the taskbar and the IGEL menu.
The following items can be found in the taskbar at the bottom of the screen:
Opens the IGEL menu.
Quick Start Panel
Application Launcher: Opens a dialog window with start symbols for sessions.
Setup: Opens the IGEL setup.
Symbol for sessions: Launches a session.
Allows you to switch between open windows.
CPU power plan: Changes the power saving settings.
Allows you to remove a USB stick safely
Local network connection
Time / date
The IGEL menu offers the following areas and functions:
- Sessions: Allows you to launch sessions
- System: Allows you to launch system programs
- About: Shows all relevant system information
- Search window: Allows you to find sessions and functions in the start menu
- Allows you to shut down the device
- Allows you to restart the device