This document describes how to configure the OpenVPN Client on IGEL Linux.
- A configured and running OpenVPN 2.x server
- Information about the OpenVPN server configuration (e.g. authentication method)
- A thin client with IGEL Linux 10.01.100 or newer
- The certificate and private key files for the client, along with the root certificate of the CA that signed the client and server certificates.
- Optionally, a Smartcard or eToken supported by IGEL Linux.
To learn how to distribute keys and certificates to the thin clients, refer to the How-To document "Securely Distributing Keys and Certificates".