Menu path: Setup > User Interface > Desktop > Background > Custom Wallpaper Server
In this area, you can configure the download server for your own background images.
- Use firmware update server location
☑ The same server and path configuration is used as for the firmware update.
☐ An own server location is used. (default)
- Protocol: Determines the protocol that is to be used. The following are available to choose from:
- Server Name: Name or IP address of the server used.
- Server Path: Directory in which you saved the background image.
- Port: Port used (default: 80)
- User name: Name of the user account on the server
- Password: Password for this account
- Wallpaper update: Refreshes the background image.