Download page Options.
Menu path: Setup > Sessions > Media Player > Media Player Global > Options
- Disable screensaver when playing audio
☑ The screensaver will not be started during audio playback. (default)
☐ The screensaver will start after the set idling time, even is audio is being played back.
Network connection speedPossible values:
- 56 kBps modem/ISDN
- 112 kBps dual ISDN/DSL
- 256 kBps DSL/cache
- 384 kBps DSL/cache
- 512 kBps DSL/cache
- 1.5 MBps T1/Intranet/LAN
- Buffer size: The buffer compensates for fluctuations in the network speed. (default: 3)
- Autoload subtitle
☑ Subtitles contained in the video will be shown automatically. (default)
☐ Subtitles contained in the video will only be shown if the user has enabled them via View > Subtitles.
- Subtitle encoding: Character coding for the subtitles. The value is set to UTF-8.
- Font name: Font that is used for the subtitles
- Sans Bold
- Serif Bold
- Font size: Size of the font that is used for the subtitles (default: 20)