Menu path: Setup > Sessions > RDP > Remote Desktop Web Access > Authentication
You can change login settings on the server and select applications that are launched automatically after logging in.
Authentication mode: Specifies how the user authenticates themselves on the server.
- "Passthrough authentication": This option can be used if the local endpoint device login takes place via Kerberos or Shared Workspace. The login data saved temporarily when logging in to the device will be used for the user name and password.
- "Auto logon": The login data in Username, Password, and Domain will be used to log in.
- "User logon": The user enters the data in a login window.
Username: User name when logging in to the server
Password: Password when logging in to the server
Domain: Domain in which the user name and password are valid
Save username and domain from the last login
- "Yes": The username and domain from the last login will be saved.
- "No": The username and domain from the last login will not be saved.
- "Legacy": It will be checked whether Sessions > RDP > RDP Global > Local Logon > Preset login information is enabled. If it is enabled, the saved data of Local Logon will be used also for RD Web Access.
To select an application for automatic launching, proceed as follows:
- Click in the Start following applications automatically after server connection is established area.
In the Add dialog, enter the name of the application. (Example:
Word 2013)You can also enter part of the name followed by an asterisk (
*). If you enter e.g.
Word*, all available versions of Microsoft Word as well as Microsoft WordPad will be opened.
- Click on Ok.
After a successful login, the associated desktop icon for each available application will be placed on the device desktop. All applications whose name matches one of the names given in the Start following applications automatically after server connection is established area will then be launched.