The content panel shows the properties of the particular object highlighted in the structure tree. This can be the contents of a directory, e.g. the profiles, devices, sub-folders, tasks etc. contained therein, or detailed information relating to an object such as a device's system information, the basic data for a profile, the hit list for a view etc.
Illustrative List of Details Shown in the Content Panel for Some Objects from the UMS Structure Tree
Server - [IP Address]
- Profiles: Name, description, profile ID, etc.
- Master Profiles: Name, description, profile ID, etc.
- Template Profiles: Name and description of template keys and value groups.
- Firmware Customizations: Name, use case and configuration parameters of a firmware customization.
Devices: System information, license and monitor information, features, etc.
With a Copy to Clipboard (ASCII) button at the bottom of the content panel, you can copy the device information in ASCII format.
- Mobile Devices: System information, network details, etc. of the connected mobile devices.
- Shared Workplace Users: Name, email addresses of the users from Active Directory, etc.
- Views: Name, rule, matching devices, etc.
- Jobs: Job info, schedule, execution results, etc.
- Files: Source URL, classification, device file location, access rights, etc.
- Universal Firmware Update: Firmare update settings and version, download status, etc.
- Search History: Name, rule, matching devices, etc.
- Recycle Bin: Name and type of the deleted object, its deletion date, etc.
- Server: Information regarding the service executed, requests, failed and waiting requests
- Load Balancer: Information regarding the service executed, requests, failed and waiting requests
- Licenses: License summary, registered licenses
- Certificate Management: Signature algorithm, key, status of the certificates, etc.
- Device Attributes: Device attributes such as name, type, etc.
- Administrative Tasks - Configure Scheduled Actions for the IGEL UMS: List with tasks, execution history
- Proxy Server: Name, host, port, etc.
- Universal Firmware Update: Settings for the Universal Firmware Update, settings for the FTP servers to which the files are copied (optional)
- Wake-on-LAN: Wake-on-LAN configuration parameters
- Active Directory / LDAP: Active Directory / LDAP domains
- Remote Access: Secure VNC connection, graphics settings, etc.
- Logging: Log message settings, logging event settings
- Mail Settings: Mail settings, recipient for administrative task result and service emails
- Misc Settings: Recycle bin, template profiles, master profiles