Menu path: Setup > Sessions > Citrix > Citrix Global > Mapping > Printer
You can set up a printer for ICA sessions here.
- Client printer mapping: With this function, the locally connected device printer is made available for your ICA sessions, provided that it was not disabled on the server side.
- Set another default printer:
☑ Allows you to specify a default printer for the client which differs from the one defined in the printer setup.
☐ Do not set another default printer. (default)
- Default printer: Print queues used on the device to specify the default printer for the session.
lpis the locally configured default printer.
- Default printer driver: Windows driver name for the printer which is automatically set up. Enter one of the universal drivers or your own driver name here.
- Citrix PCL4 universal driver (old)
- Citrix Universal Printer
- Citrix XPS Universal Printer
- User entry
Because the device merely places incoming print jobs in a queue, you need to install the printer on the server.