How must I configure the client and the server to get H.264 acceleration in an HP Anyware PCoIP Session?
This article is valid for the following environment:
IGEL OS 11.04 or higher
With IGEL OS 11.08.200, the client was renamed from "Teradici PCoIP" to "HP Anyware PCoIP".
- UMS 6.04 or higher
- HP Anyware PCoIP Graphics Agent for Windows 20.04
- Open the Group Policy Editor (
- Go to Local Computer Policy > Administrative Templates > PCoIP Session Variables > Overridable Administrator Defaults.
- Edit the settings as follows:
- Set Configure PCoIP image quality levels to "Enabled".
- Set Configure PCoIP image quality levels > YUV chroma subsampling to "4:2:0".
- Set Enable PCoIP Ultra GPU optimization to "Enabled".
- Open the Setup or the UMS configuration dialog.
- Go to System > Registry > pcoip > codec_h264 and activate H.264 codec (registry parameter:
- Save your settings.