Download page Local Logon.
Menu path: Setup > Sessions > Horizon Client > Horizon Client Global > Local Logon
In this area, you can prepopulate user data. As a result, you can avoid users possibly having to log in a number of times.
You can change the following settings:
- Use local login window:
☑ The local login window of the thin client will be used to log in to the server. If you use the local login window, you can prepopulate login information.
☐ The local login window will not be used. (default)
- Preset logon information:
☑ Login information will appear automatically in the logon window. With Type, you can specify the source of the logon information. (default)
- Set user/domain from last login: The login information from the last session will appear automatically in the login window.
- Set user/domain from session setup: Session-specific login information will appear automatically in the login window. The session-specific login information is described under Connection Settings.
- Set user/domain from appliance mode: If this option is enabled, the login information specified in the Appliance Mode for VMWare Horizon will appear automatically in the logon window.
- Show domain:
☑ The domain will be shown in the logon window. (default)
- Relaunch mode:
☑ The login window is shown in relaunch mode and cannot be closed.
☐ The login window is not shown in relaunch mode. (default)
- Exit on disconnect or when an error occurs:
☑ The session will be ended completely when the connection is terminated.
☐ The connection overview will be shown when the connection is terminated. (default)
Working with the domain list:
- Click to add a new entry.
- Click to remove the selected entry.
- Click to edit the selected entry.
Further settings options can be found under AD/Kerberos Configuration and AD/Kerberos.
to copy the selected entry.