Download page System.
Under System, you can execute various tools including the firmware updating tool with the pre-set update information.
The following tools are available:
- Identify Monitors: Shows the screen's number and manufacturer details.
- Screenshot Tool: Takes photos of the screen content.
- Bluetooth Tool: Starts the Bluetooth tool.
- Firmware Update: Carries out the update with the settings made during the setup.
- Safely Remove Hardware: Removes external storage devices without a risk of losing data.
- Disk Utility: Shows information regarding connected USB drives.
- Network Tools: Provides detailed information on the network connection and offers a number of problem analysis tools such as ping or traceroute.
- Setup: Launches the IGEL Setup.
- System Information: Shows information regarding hardware, the network and connected devices.
- System Log Viewer: Shows system log files "live" and allows you to add your own logs.
- Task Manager: Manages all processes.
- Touchscreen Calibration: Allows a connected touchscreen monitor to be calibrated.
- UMS Registration: Logs the device on to a UMS server (access data for the server are required).
- Webcam Information: Shows data relating to a connected webcam and allows the camera to be tested.