What Are the Consequences of an Expired Maintenance or Subscription?
Perpetual Licenses (Maintenance Expired)
When the Maintenance for a perpetual license expires, you will lose access to the following:
- IGEL support
- Firmware updates
- License portability, see License Portability
In addition, a reinstatement fee will be added to the renewal price when the Maintenance has already expired before the purchase order has been issued.
The following licenses are perpetual:
- Workspace Edition, see Workspace Edition
- 90meters smartcard middleware, see Add-On Licenses
- Ericom PowerTerm, see Add-On Licenses
Non-perpetual Licenses (Subscription)
The functionality that had been licensed is no longer available.
The following licenses are non-perpetual:
- Enterprise Management Pack, see Enterprise Management Pack
- PCoIP client by Teradici, see Add-On Licenses
Which Options Do I Have Now?
- Renewal for 1, 2, or 3 years: To order a renewal, contact your IGEL reseller.
- Co-terming several Product Packs (with or without merging) to one common expiration date: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For details about merging, see How to Merge IGEL Product Packs.
- Trade-in UDC3/UDP licenses and convert them to OS11 licenses. When the licenses are converted, they can be co-termed. For details about the trade-in program, see The IGEL OS 11 Trade-Up.