Download page Imprivata: Clear the Imprivata Data Partition.
Imprivata: Clear the Imprivata Data Partition
The function that explicitly clears the Imprivata data partition has been removed. However, you can simply emulate this feature by disabling and re-enabling the Imprivata appliance mode.
If you already have a valid appliance running and want to delete the Imprivata data partition, take the following steps:
In the IGEL Setup, go to Sessions > Appliance Mode.
- Set Appliance mode to "Disabled".
- Click Ok to save the setting.
Click Yes to confirm the Apply Settings dialog.
Normal desktop mode is active. The Imprivata data partition is void now.
- In the IGEL Setup, go to Sessions > Appliance Mode.
- Set Appliance Mode to "Imprivata".
- In the Set the URL to the Server field, enter the new server address.
Click Ok and confirm the Apply Settings dialog.
Now you have a fresh Imprivata appliance mode without any outdated data.