Menu path: Setup > Sessions > Horizon Client > Horizon Client Sessions > [Session Name] > Window Settings
In this area, you can change the way in which the session is displayed.
- Window size: Specifies the width and height of the window.
- Global setting: The window size is carried over from the global settings for RDP sessions, see Window.
- Fullscreen: The session is shown on the full screen.
- User selection
- Numeric details: The session is shown in the selected resolution or on the selected percentage of the screen area.
- Number of colors: Specifies the color depth.
- Global setting: The color depth is carried over from the global settings for RDP sessions, see Window.
- Start monitor: Specifies the monitor on which the session is shown.