Download page Wi-Fi.
Use the [+] icon to add a new Wi-Fi network.
- SSID: Enter the SSID of the wireless network to connect to (must not contain spaces).
- Hidden Network: Defines if the network is hidden. (Default: Disabled)
- Auto join: Allow the device to automatically join the specified network. When this option is off, the user is asked to allow the connection. (Default: Enabled)
- CaptiveBypass: Users won’t have an opportunity to join networks that require agreements or other information prior to network access. (Default: Disabled)
- Proxy Type
- Manual: (Enter manually the connection details Proxy Server, Proxy Server Port, Proxy Username and Proxy Password)
- Automatic: (Enter Proxy PacUrl). For Web Proxy Autodiscovery (WPAD) configurations leave the Proxy Server URL field empty, and the device will request the
wpad.datfile using DHCP (via a 252 entry) or DNS (via an A Record with the name WPAD).
- Proxy Server: Hostname or IP of the server
- Proxy Server Port: Port of the server
- Proxy Username: Username of the server
- Proxy Password: Password of the server
- Proxy PacUrl: The proxy PAC URL
- Proxy PAC Fallback allowed: (Default: Disabled)
- QoS Marking Policy: You can restrict QoS marking, disable it, and approve specific apps for audio and video calls. Those apps must be configured to take advantage of QoS on Cisco corporate networks. You install this payload in a configuration profile which allows specific business apps to get priority. The Cisco network looks for these markings and provides the correlated service level. (Default: Disabled)
- Allow QoS marking (Default: Enabled)
- QoS marking for audio/video calls (Default: Disabled)
- QoS Whitelisted Apps (bundle identifiers, separated by semicolons) (Default: Disabled)
- Choose network type:
- Displayed Operator Name: Enter the name you want displayed for the Passpoint network.
- Domain Name: Enter the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the Passpoint service provider.
- Roaming Ols: HotSpot 2.0 organization identifiers
- Roaming OIs: Enter the six-digit hex code corresponding to one of the service provider’s Passpoint network.
- Real Names: HotSpot 2.0 NAI real names (Default: Disabled)
- Realm Names: Enter the known Network Access Identifier (NAI) realm names.
- MCC/MNCs: HotSpot 2.0 MCC/MNCs
- MCC/MNCs: Enter the six-digit code combining the Mobile Country Code (MCC) and Mobile Network Configurations (MNC)
- Roaming Enable: Specify whether to connect to additional Passpoint networks pre-approved by the service provider. (Default: Disabled)
- Encryption Type:
- Any: The network requires either WEP, WPA or WPA2 authentication when connecting to the network, but will not connect to non-authenticated networks.
- Password: Password for the network