Menu path: Menu Bar > System
In this menu, you will find options for actions relating to the UMS:
- Connect to: Allows you to establish the UMS server connection
- Server: IP or host name of the UMS server
- Port: Port number, default: 8443
- User name: User name, "@'" for LDAP users
- Password: User password
- Refresh: Allows you to refresh the view
- Disconnect: Allows you to disconnect the UMS server connection
- New: Allows you to create new UMS objects such as directories, profiles, tasks etc.
- Import: Allows you to import objects such as firmware, profiles, thin clients
- Export: Allows you to export objects such as firmware, profiles, thin clients
- Administrator accounts: Allows you to set up and manage UMS user accounts and user groups
- Logging: Allows you to display and export recordings of messages, events and VNC log entries.
License management: Allows you to create and assign firmware licenses to thin clients and export device lists.
- VNC viewer: Allows you to shadow a thin client
- Open Customization Builder: if licensed: Allows you to launch the Universal Customization Builder (UCB), see the UCB manual.
- Exit: Allows you to close the UMS console application