Menu path: UMS Administration > Global Configuration > Licenses > UDC2 Distribution
From Version 5.02.100, the UMS offers the option of using an IGEL thin client as a license server in order to automatically allocate licenses to devices converted using UDC2.
The How-To Setting up Automatic UDC2 License Deployment describes the complete procedure.
- Enable automatic UDC deployment:
- License server: Select one of the license servers shown.
- Connection state: Indicates whether a network connection to the license server exists.
- License type: The licenses available on the license server
- License OS: Operating system for which licenses are available
- Number of licenses: Number of licenses still available
- Check license server again: Checks the network connection to the license server again, for example if you have switched on the server in the meantime.
- Deployed licenses: List of licenses deployed by the selected license server since it was last restarted.
- License deployed at: Date and time when the license was deployed
- Unit ID: Unique ID of the thin client or converted device